2016 - 2017
“Lectio is an assistive technology designed for individuals with a language-related learning disability. Specifically, Lectio is a spot reader for students who have moved from learning to read to reading to learn.”
Learn more about the Lectio on PATINS TV!
Li Hwa Chong
Learn more about the Robodesk on PATINS TV!
RME EasiTeach Next Generation for Mac
SMART Table 442i collaborative learning center:
- The SMART Table is a social, inclusive and captivating collaboration tool that makes it easy to get young students excited about learning. It’s a great way to enhance the social and academic skills of active learners and ensure all students can achieve success.
- Active small-group collaboration - Up to eight students can learn together at the same time, interacting with activities on the multitouch surface.
- Engaging, interactive content - Access ready-made content for early education from the SMART Exchange website. You can also create new activities using the SMART Table Toolkit or import SMART Notebook files.
- Designed for the active classroom - The sturdy pedestal restricts tipping by even the most enthusiastic learners. The SMART Table can support 200 lb. (90 kg) on its scratch- and spill-resistant surface.
- Accessible for all - The horizontal, 360 degree surface makes it easy for all students to participate, including students in wheelchairs or those with limited motor skills.
- Simultaneous multitouch capability - SMART Table supports up to 40 simultaneous touches, enabling eight students to collaborate on lessons at the same time. It also supports simple, intuitive gestures like rotate, toss and zoom.
- Free training and support - A wide variety of training and support options are available to help you get going quickly and start experiencing the full benefits of your SMART Table.