Sandi Mahl, Specialist
Specialty Areas: Google & Chromebook, SLD, ED & Transition: Secondary Age
Come back often and see what is new.
How to install Text to Speech in Google Docs with Chrome Add-ons
Sandi Mahl - PATINS Specialist
facebook.com/sandi.m.mahlBioSandi Mahl is a PATINS Specialist. She has a background of 21 years in public schools. She holds a Bachelor's Degree in Science Education and Master's Degree in Special Education both from the IU School of Education. Sandi's experience helps her to excel in problem solving and creative resourcefulness. She is comfortable with both in and out of the box solutions. Throughout her career she has been a presenter and trainer at the national, state and regional level. She specializes in all things Chromebook and Chrome OS for Education and Accessible Educational Materials (AEM) and Assistive Technology (AT) solutions for Secondary Students with Specific Learning Disabilities (SLD) and Emotional Disabilities (ED).
- Chromebook and Chrome OS for Education
- AEM & AT for Secondary Students with Specific Learning Disabilities
- AEM & AT for Secondary Students with Emotional Disabilities
- Secondary Students Transition
Brand new Chrome Accessibility Training!
- PATINS Specialist
- Public Educator - 21 years
- Earth/Space Science Educator 6-12
- Special Education Teacher
- State and National Presenter
Chrome and Apple: A Match Made in Heaven!
1 + 1 = Spectacular! Using these 2 operating systems (OS) across platforms makes for the perfect work/school platform for you and your students.